Monday, March 15, 2010

New Template Options for Blogger

Local blogger Melissa of Empress of Dirt has a regular feature on her blog called Linky Dinks. I look forward to checking out her internet gleanings and always find something new and interesting. This week she linked to the Blogger in Draft template creator. It is very easy to use and I had fun playing with it. I created new templates for this blog and Come Home for Supper. If you have a Blogger blog you may want to check it out. Blogger in Draft has a number of newer features including the ability to add pages to your blog.

4 comments:

  1. I like your new template with the birds Ruth. I'll have to check it out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll experiment with it sometime. I use a non-standard width, so most standard templates don't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruth for the tip. I was getting tired of my same old, same old, background so hurried on over and tried it out. I now have a new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link Ruth!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.